Garmin Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Smart Watch
Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go. When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features makes it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other. Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real time. Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device. There’s no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking features. That includes steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move.
Following are the features of Garmin Smart Watch:
- This smartwatch has an easy-to use GPS.
- It has Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology, Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and night.
- It has smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls.
- With its All-day activity tracking you can estimate steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move.
- It Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect.
- It has Virtual Pacer, Accelerometer and Bike Speed/Cadence Sensor.
- It has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.