Echo Studio - High-fidelity smart speaker with 3D audio and Alexa
You've never heard an Echo like this before. Echo Studio creates an immersive, 3-dimensional soundscape, wrapping you in studio-quality audio from every direction. Echo studio is not only a smart speaker but also a most powered speaker due to its support for 3D audio. Amazon achieves this through amazing speaker’s hardware design and its support for the object-based audio formats Dolby Atmos and Sony 360 Reality Audio. You can choose from a variety of streaming music services to play on the Studio, including Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, SiriusXM, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. The Studio will play stereo music from any of those sources, either through their smartphone apps or by voice commands to Alexa. But to access all the Studio’s audio features, you need to use Amazon’s $12.99 per month Music HD service with it, which includes support for high-res tracks and its new 3D music format. Just ask Alexa to play a song, artist, or genre and hear new details revealed in your favorite music. Plus, use your voice to check the weather, set alarms, and control compatible smart home devices.
Following are the features of Echo Studio:
- It has 5 speakers that produce powerful bass, dynamic mid range and crisp highs.
- It has Dolby Atmos technology that adds space, clarity and depth.
- This Smart Speakers has Alexa that is always ready to help. Ask Alexa to play music, read the news, and answer questions.
- It has built-in smart home hub – Ask Alexa to control Zigbee-compatible devices.
- It can be used as an intercom, talk to any room in house with Drop in and Announcements.
- It has multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.