Ring Indoor Cam, Compact Plug-In HD security camera
With same features as Ring’s Outdoor Camera, such as two-way audio, motion detection and 1080p recording, this camera is much smaller and less expensive. But it can only be used indoor because it has no weather sealing and isn’t designed to be used outdoors at all. Due to its so small size it takes up much less space on a shelf or mounted on a wall. This little camera has many features like adjustable motion detection zone, infrared sensors for low-light, supports two-way audio and wide lens with 140 degrees field of view. This Cam can be accessed through Ring App at any time for a live feed and also record clips when it detects motion event. But to access recorded clips, you’ll need to pay for a Ring Protect Plan which starts at $3 per month. So, with this little package you can quickly check what’s happening at home right from your phone or tablet.
Following are the features of Ring Indoor Security Camera:
- It is a compact small sized plug-in indoor camera.
- It can be connected to all your Ring devices in the Ring app.
- It has a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately) to record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- It has a Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- It can be placed on a flat surface or mount to a wall with the versatile mounting bracket.
- It can also be paired with Alexa to help you keep an eye on your home.
- It has a 1080p video and night vision.
- It has an adjustable motion detection zone, infrared sensors for low-light, supports two-way audio and wide lens with 140 degrees field of view.