Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa
Echo Dot 3rd Generation is a voice-controlled smart speaker with Alexa. It is one of the smart speaker with fabric design and it perfectly fits into small space. Alexa is always ready to help just ask her to play music, read the news, set alarms, answer questions, control compatible smart home devices and many more. It has an improved speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 and provides a richer and louder sound. Connect with your favorite people by making hands-free video calls to the Alexa app or another Echo with a screen. Use Announcements to send voice messages to every room with a supported Echo device, or use Drop In as a two-way intercom between rooms. Just for your privacy it has a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear, or delete them at any time.
Following are the features of Echo Dot (3rd Gen):
- It has a Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers.
- Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser.
- It has a Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- It has a voice control feature with which you can voice control your smart home - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- It has a free Alexa app on Fire OS, Android, iOS, and desktop browsers, you can easily set up and manage your Echo Dot.