Sony Noise Cancelling Headphone: WH1000XM3
Listening to music while going on your way, walking, jogging, going to work can be more enjoyable with an amazing Sony's WH-1000XM3 headphones. With its lightweight and amazing noise-canceling technology listening to music becomes more comfortable, when there is nothing between you and your favorite music track. This is one of the best options in this price range. This headphone has super soft, pressure-relieving earpads in foamed urethane. It also has a larger and deeper ergonomic ear space structure for more comfort. Just don’t be afraid of long trips this headphone will be there for you even if you need it for 30 hours, because of its amazing battery life. If you are a gamer and want to enjoy the amazing sound effects these headphones give you no less quality. Just get deep into the music and escape the sounds of surrounding with its terrific noise cancellation technology.
Following are the features of WH1000XM3:
- This headphone has a built-in amplifier integrated in HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1 that gives he best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion.
- It has a frequency response of 4Hz-40,000Hz.
- This headphone has a touch sensor for volume control and to answer hands-free phone calls with a double tap the touch sensor.Adjust the volume by swiping the panel.
- It has a smart Adaptive Sound Control that automatically detects your activity like if you are walking, travelling or just siiting it adjusts ambient sound settings to you.
- It has the feature to choose the direction you want the sound to come from, just as you can with a wireless speaker.
- This headphone has a smart personal voice assistant, Alexa. Just ask questions a nd order it to do things.
- It has ear cups that can swivel inwards so it can be packed up neatly.
- The LDAC LDAC transmits approximately three times more data as compared to Bluetooth wireless audio, that allows you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality.
- It has a USB-C port and you can also use this headphone as a wired headphone with a headphone cable.