Review of Canon EOS M50
With an electronic viewfinder, the Canon EOS M50 is an entry-stage mirrorless digital camera with a single controlling dial and a fully articulating touchscreen. It also has a 24MP APS-C sensor. It has a powerful processor that combines with the sensor to permits UHD 4K video recording with 23.98fps, Full HD 1080p60, and 720p120 to capture slow motion. It is the most affordable M-mount camera. The sensor's design also enables Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and easy performance to fit both stills and video use.
Foolowing are the features of this DSLR Camera:
- It has a Dual Pixel CMOS AF. 24.1 Megapixel APS C CMOS sensor.
- It has a DIGIC 8 Image Processor.
- It has a Vari angle Touchscreen LCD.
- It has a Built in high resolution electronic viewfinder.
- It can automatically transfer your files to your compatible device.
- It can connect to the Camera Connect app to transfer images to your smart device.
- The EF M15 45 millimeter allows for high speed, high precision auto focusing.